Lowest Prices Ever that Beat Everybody's Prices In Town! If You Don't Come In Today How Can We Save You Any Money!
Bedroom Suites Now $599 & up!
All mattresses and furniture now over 50% OFF!
Canada’s Mattress and Furniture store,
your Prince George experts and getting a good nights sleep. Wil and Barb not only see you a mattress but sell you an experience. Canada’s mattress and Furniture store also ships all over Canada so no matter where you live your can get the best nights sleep.
Tips for choosing your mattress
- Decide your priorities and concerns in advance. For example, is it: price, storage, access to bedroom, turning the mattress, getting in and out of bed, overall size or shape, a health issue, etc
- If possible, try a selection of beds for comparison before you buy. Set aside enough time to do the job properly so you can appreciate the differences.
- Buy for correct support and comfort for your weight and build – not just firmness.
- Wear comfortable clothing, remove any outdoor gear and lie on the bed for quite a long time – at least 10 minutes. Lie down in your normal sleeping position and make some turns, too.
- Try it together, if the bed’s for two. You both need to feel comfortable.
- Don’t forget a bed is a mattress and a base working together – don’t consider them in isolation.
- Think big – larger beds are more comfortable. Being disturbed by a sleeping partner is one of the most common complaints. With a larger bed you are less likely to disturb one another.
- Check dimensions. Bed sizes are not standardised and even if they have the same name (eg King size) they may not be the same size – especially if the mattress and base are not from the same manufacturer.
- You get what you pay for – both in product and service – so spend as much as you can afford.
Remember, you’re going to spend over 20,000 hours on your bed during its (seven year) lifespan so it’s worth taking a little time and effort in the beginning to make sure you make the right choice. Come see Canada’s mattress and furniture store for a good night’s sleep.